From large residential subdivisions to small commercial and industrial developments, our engineers develop and model stormwater management systems, identify system repairs, and design solutions to ensure system integrity for the long term and to minimize life-cycle costs. Using Hydrologic Engineering Centers River Analysis System (HEC-RAS) and Geographic Information Systems (GIS) technologies, we also model watersheds for design.
And to determine functionality, maintenance, risk management and safe operation of water type structures, our specialists perform assessments.
Our team also has specific expertise in the latest stormwater management and treatment optimal practices for improved water quality, erosion reduction, watercourse restoration and high flow control.
In order to achieve our clients' objectives, we ensure the smooth and timely progress of the project from concept to commissioning, including the preparation of tender documents, provision of contract administration services and being a close liaison with all stakeholders, including approving agencies.
Our services include:
- Hydraulics studies for stormwater management infrastructures
- Stormwater treatment : bioretention, bioswales, constructed wetlands, oil and grease separation
- Stormwater surface retention, including bioswales, infiltration fields, retention ponds, retention in pipes, retention in trench and swales
- Hydrologic Engineering Centers River Analysis System (HEC-RAS)
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) technologies integration and regional databases
- Watercourse restoration and renaturalization
- Wetland restoration
- Drainage and irrigation
- Constructed wetlands
Institutional and commercial:
- Grey water natural treatment and reuse
- Green roofs
- Stormwater filtration and reuse for non-potable system
- Stormwater ponds
To learn more about how our services deliver specific benefit to this market, please see the market service section to the right.