We offer the full range of capabilities needed to deliver a hydroelectric project - from the initial hydraulic and hydrology studies and permitting to integrating new plants and repairing or maintaining existing facilities.
These integrated services allow us to help tap this valuable renewable resource to meet the world's increasing energy demands, whether it's for large government-funded projects, small dams, run-off-river facilities or recovering energy from existing installations, such as water systems and irrigation networks.
- Hydraulic and Hydrology Studies
- Installed Power and Energy Assessment
- Geotechnical Studies
- Site Survey and Project Configuration
- Project Layout
- Hydraulic Structure Design
- Turbine Housing and Power Plant Layout
- Sub Stations
- Transmission Lines
- Support Infrastructure
- Assessment and Management of Environmental Impacts