Our systems capture and manage all the project information so trends can be identified and timely management decisions can be made. These web-enabled systems are globally accessible and allow us to facilitate collaboration between stakeholders and effectively handle all aspects of a program's performance, quality, and overall success.
Our project controls services support our project management engagements, and are also provided on a stand-alone basis where they add value and support the owner's existing project management team.
Our systems allow us to manage project cost, schedules, documents, information, resources, and risk.
- Cost management and control, with milestone cost estimates, cash flow trends, change tracking, earned value analysis, and integrated accounting systems.
- Value engineering with a five-stage approach to deliver optimum functionality at minimum cost and leverage team resources to broaden solution options and avoid narrow thinking.
- Planning and scheduling, from establishing a prudent schedule with appropriate risk profile, to mitigating impacts and evaluating performance improvements.
- Contract management, with integrated reporting of commitments, change orders, payments, and compliance with key contract terms.
- Maintenance of document control system and all submittal flow for the project team.